There is one thing that we do every holiday season without fail at Ciao Bambino: participate in Passports with Purpose, the annual travel blog fundraiser. This is our opportunity to give back in a consequential way to communities around the world who need our support.
This year’s Passports with Purpose cause is Sustainable Harvest International(SHI). For each $5,000 we raise during the fundraiser, SHI will help an extended family in Honduras learn to farm sustainably and feed their family. Training will last for five years with lasting benefits for the entire community.
Get to know more about SHI on the Passports with Purpose website.
I’m really excited about this year’s prize … a stay at Tanque Verde Ranch in Tucson, Arizona. I stayed at this ranch as a kid and have very fond memories of our family time there. I recently went back, relived my youth, and re-discovered why Tanque Verde makes a phenomenal family vacation.
All-Inclusive Stay for 4 people, a $4,950 value!
The Tanque Verde Ranch invites you to come and enjoy our desert hideaway. Surrounded by 60,000 acres of Sonoran desert, we are an all-inclusive ranch that caters to every member of your family. With this package you will enjoy an All-inclusive Ranch Vacation.
Your true ranch vacation experience awaits! You’ll soon enjoy mountain and desert views of the Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains, at the edge of Coronado National Forest. Tanque Verde Ranch casitas and haciendas feature plenty of space, patios and wood-burning fireplaces, but do not have televisions. This will surely be a vacation you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Ranch rates include:
• Three hearty meals each day
• Breakfast rides Thursday and Sunday
• BBQ cookout dinners Wednesday and Saturday (with live entertainment and all the fixin’s)
• All standard horseback walking and loping trail rides and lessons
• Mountain biking, fishing, guided hiking, nature center activities, yoga and wellness activities, arts and crafts activities, tennis, etc.
• Indoor and outdoor pools
• Our renowned, fully supervised kids’ ranch and riding program.
• Courtesy round-trip transportation to the Tucson International Airport (for stays of 4+ all-inclusive nights)
• Wireless internet and internet radio
• Evening activities and entertainment
This is not valid with any other offer. Non-transferable and non-refundable. Vacation is based on blackout dates and ranch availability in 2015. Please call us for details:
Director of Revenue
Passports with Purpose closes Wednesday, December 17 at 11:59 EST.
Want to save all the great intel and tips you are finding on Ciao Bambino? My Trip Planner allows you to bookmark articles, family-friendly hotel reviews, and family vacation packages. Simply click the heart icon on anything you want to save. Site registration is required to get started. Happy planning!
Please fillout the form below to create your free My Trip Planner account.