The truth is, there’s just no substitute for great advice form parents who have discovered what works, especially for new parents embarking on their first serious family trip. In our Travel Tips section you’ll find answers to all sorts of questions: How to plan the day so Mom & Dad get to see an historic sight or two while the kids get their all-important play tim; How to make a place’s history fun for kids; How to keep kids occupied on long flights; and so much more. Browse the sections below for articles that interest you.
Flying with Kids
- Art, Italian Language, and Sports Activities for Kids in Italy
- Ready to Ride? Tips for Planning a Family Bike Trip in Europe
- Happy New Year! Let the Travel Planning Begin … Where We’re Going in 2015
- 2014 Review: 10 Favorite Family Travel Articles from the CB! Blog
- This Year’s Passports with Purpose Prize: Tanque Verde Ranch!
Traveling with Babies
Traveling with Toddlers
Traveling with School Age Kids
Traveling with Tweens and Teens